Monday, May 25, 2009

I wanna be a star on HGTV!!


I've got 3 rooms from my apartment up on the HGTV site for Rate My Space.
I'm trying to cross promote my design work and my Etsy store and
just plain see what happens in this fascinating online world of blogs,
and shops, and networking.
Some days I feel like a dinosaur!
You know, in the old days you'd just put a sign in the window and you were in business. Now, it's blogs, and twitters and my/your spaces, and add me and look at me, please!!!
It's a whole new thing to learn and master.
I like challenges though so I'm jumping in and working it.

So without further ado, check me out on HGTV!

I'm on there under Cottage Grove on the Rate My Space feature.
Vote for me, please...oh, and tell all your friends and family and your bloggees and pretty much everyone you know to vote too. And check back cause I'll be adding more rooms soon.
I need all the help I can get, especially since in the one vote
I'm allowed to give myself, I accidentally clicked
on a one star instead of a five star.
Arrgghh! And they won't give me a do-over!

So, if anything you should all give me a pity vote...k, thnx.

http://www.athomewith.com/community/CottageGrove/portfolio.esi?userid=40434830

1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine!
    Found your shop & blog via etsy forum. Love your stuff and BTW I voted for you on Rate Your Space!Your style is so fab! Good to "meet" you! =)

    Good Luck & hope you win!

    Elizabeth
    craftyaddictions.etsy.com
    mySparklelicious.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete